Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Berlin

So, I like all kinds of men really. Daddies have a soft spot for me though Black, Middle Eastern and Latin men of all ages make my boy-hole twitch. And of course I love Europeans.

I went to Berlin recently and had a blast. My boy-hole was twitching for some raw cock. I walked into the bar and saw some hot Germans but there wasn't any action going on. I decided to get the party rolling so I stripped down to my jock and boots. I was wearing red socks in case someone into fisting had any interest.

And interest they did. My boy-hole is hairy so that caught their attention. It seems like Europeans shave it all off. This German skinhead pulled me into one of the rooms in the dark room. I thought he was going to fuck me. But the fucker started to fist me. And fist me he did. He wouldn't let my ass alone. He stretched me good.

We both needed a break so we parted. I cruised around a bit and saw this hot German muscle pig. He grabbed my ass and started fingering me. I loved him fingering me in front of everyone. Eventually, he led me to one of the rooms.

I stuck out my ass and spread my legs wide. He fed me poppers. Then bang. Big German uncut dick in my hole. I love it when guys just stick it in without asking to put a condom on. This fucker liked my ass. He had a huge 9" fat uncut cock and just loved feeding my hungry hole. I felt like a complete bottom slut with my stretched out hole offering it to him.

He kept feeding me poppers and fucking me. He fucked me deep with his huge cock. I loved that I was able to take it without any problem since I had already been fisted.

He continued fucking me for about 2 hours until he shot his load in my hole. Again, without asking. I loved feeling him cum in me. He turned me around and we started making out. As we made out I could feel the cum spilling out of my ass.

I was one happy bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment